Digest it natural colon cleanse has a 3.5 rating out of 5 stars on Consumer Health Digest but does it really work? Let’s dive in deeper and see what we can find out.
With the popularity of colon cleansing rising there are many new products that have come on to the market. Some of the claims that these natural colon cleansers make seem to be a little bit on the good side with their stated health benefits.
Let’s see if we can find out what some of the actual proven benefits of a good colon cleanser are as well as some of the more common side effects.
One of the more popular colon cleansing products online is Digest It colon cleanse. This supplement comes in a tablet form and you use it by taking a couple of capsules each night before going to sleep.
The way Digest It colon cleanse is supposed to work is that it helps to break down the digestive matter that gets stuck in the colon. Your digestive tract can get waste stuck on the walls and this can cause discomfort. It also can lead to problems in the form of constipation and gas.
Digest It colon cleanse is supposed to help your body get rid of this type of waste while at the same time helping to lower your water retention and also reducing bloating.
Let’s take a look at some of the active ingredients in Digest It colon cleanse
- Cascara sagrada bark: this is a natural laxative that helps regulate your bowel.
- Chinese rhubarb root: this ingredient works by cleansing your intestines and also helps to prevent constipation.
- Bentonite clay: This is a mild laxative that helps to remove matter in your digestive tract and helps to eliminate waste and toxins that can get stuck in your colon.
- Slippery elm: is a detoxifying ingredient that has been known to calm the stomach and help to balance the natural intestinal flora while also helping to prevent constipation.
- Flaxseed is a well-known powerhouse nutrient and also one of the best forms of fiber. It works by helping to create a healthier digestive system while also improving constipation.
Some of the other ingredients in digest it are wormwood senna, garlic extract, peppermint, organic cloves and black seeds.
The majority of these ingredients are natural laxatives and some are rich in fiber. As you can see the formulation of Digest It has many Pro natural digestive ingredients.
If you are experiencing irregular bowel movement and need help with constipation one of the main benefits of Digest It colon cleanse is to help offer relief for this. If you use this colon cleanser regularly it may even help to improve your overall digestive health while also providing other benefits.
Several common side effects associated with a colon cleanse product include diarrhea, bloating, cramping and nausea. What these symptoms generally indicate is that the colon cleansing product is working. You may also experience minor discomfort.
The dosage for Digest It colon cleanse is to take 3 to 5 capsules before going to bed. You will probably want to start with a lower dose and build up gradually as your body adapts to the colon supplement.
In a 2009 double-blind study by global clinics Digest It colon cleanse was shown to help relieve constipation safely.
Digest It is currently offering a free bottle on select packages along with your order. So what are you waiting for? Order today and get on the path to a healthier colon and start reaping the benefits.